For this episode, we’re looking at some of the basics of breathing for singing. Y’know, the stuff that seems pointless initially but could help you to take internet based information and actually make it work for you. I mean, let’s face it… vocal exercises from websites can be hit and miss, are we right???
Listen on audio here:
Or watch it on video here:
Here’s a little of what to expect in the episode:
- A talk about belly out vs belly in breathing
- Why high ‘chest breathing’ isn’t such a wonderful thing for top quality vocals
- Physical fitness and flexibility along with good, dynamic posture makes all this MUCH easier
- Using sound and a sense of ‘flow’ to begin to work with breathing for singing
- Much more!
Latest posts by Naked Web Monkey (see all)
- MFDR – Four letters that help explain vocal power! - July 6, 2017
- Voice Metaphors – Why They Work & Why They Don’t! - April 21, 2017
- The Bottom End – Training Chest Voice & The Low Range - December 22, 2016